Despite being around since 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is still taking the world by storm. In fact, she's just received a Gold Award from Practical Parenting for the Best Newborn Toy in their under £20 category.
5 Reason You'll Love Sophie the Giraffe Teethers
1. Sophie the Giraffe is designed from the ground up to help with the teething problems that all babies go through. The bumpy giraffe patterns on her skin are incredibly soothing for babies to chew on and her legs are exactly the right length for back molars.
2. Sophie is incredibly safe, she goes through extensive stress testing to make sure she's virtually indestructible and all materials are natural and non toxic
3. Despite being sold around the world the Sophie production process takes 3 months and there are 14 manual steps used in making each teether putting the quality of Sophie way above similar teethers on the market.
4. The name Sophie was chosen because it is a word that stimulates all five senses in young babies.
5. Sophie the Giraffe has now scooped a Plethora of Awards including the prestigious "Mumsnet Best 2009 Award", "Practical Parenting Gold Award" and "Mother and Baby Finalist Award"
KIDSEN operates a flat delivery policy which is routinely subsidised. This enables you to order as many items as you like for a single delivery charge. Happy Shopping!
Orders Of £50 Or More
All Other UK Orders
Parts of Europe
Orders to the following territories:
|Rest Of The World||All Other Countries||£14.95|
You May Also Like To Know....
- Orders will be sent using our secure courier service or Royal Mail recorded delivery according to the size and weight of the item.
- We endeavour to dispatch all items held in stock within two working days of receiving your order.
- Some heavy or oversized items may require a separate quote for International delivery. Where this is the case, it will be very clearly highlighted on the product page itself, so you are aware of this before you checkout.
If you change your mind about something feel free to return it for a full refund. Please note we need the item returned in an unused condition with it’s original packaging.