A Modern Take On The Classic Dolls House
The Swedes have applied their design skills to the traditional dolls house and the result is this gorgeous Stockholm Doll House from Lundby. This is the 2010 version of the Lundby Dolls House with updated interiors and accessories.
Summary of the New Stockholm Lundby Doll House
- Open plan villa house which comes virtually fully assembled. Only minor assembly such as installing railings - no complex setup or reams of instructions.
- Can be plugged in and lit up at night which looks beautiful. Some lights supplied (2 terrace lamps) and more lights can be purchased (see the Lundby Lampset). Do note, does need a transformer (sold seperately) to light it.
- Comes with some extras such as pull down acrylic doors and a beautiful swimming pool with a mosaic terrace. The pool pulls out of a drawer at the base of the house and can be shut away when not in use.
- As with other models, this dolls house is built with a generous 1:18 scale which means it has some fantastic detail
- Fantastic range of accessories available to really make this dolls house come to life.
- Because of small parts suitable for ages 5+ and up
Order your Dolls House today and introduce your child to the wonderful world of Lundby.
Notes about the Stockholm Lundby Doll House
- KIDSEN recommends that you purchase the Lundby Stockholm Lampset and power transformer to fully enjoy what the Stockholm dolls house has to offer.
- Important - we currently only ship this item to the UK mainland from our website. For International orders on this item please email email@example.com or call us on +44 208 969 7565
KIDSEN operates a flat delivery policy which is routinely subsidised. This enables you to order as many items as you like for a single delivery charge. Happy Shopping!
Please note because of it’s size / weight – this particular item cannot be delivered outside of the UK Mainland at our standard shipping costs. Please contact us for a shipping quote if you would like to order this item.
Orders of £50 or More
All Other UK Orders
Parts of Europe
Orders to the following territories:
|Rest Of The World||All Other Countries||£14.95|
You May Also Like To Know....
- Orders will be sent using our secure courier service or Royal Mail recorded delivery according to the size and weight of the item.
- We endeavour to dispatch all items held in stock within two working days of receiving your order.
- Some heavy or oversized items may require a separate quote for International delivery. Where this is the case, it will be very clearly highlighted on the product page itself, so you are aware of this before you checkout.
If you change your mind about something feel free to return it for a full refund. Please note we need the item returned in an unused condition with it’s original packaging.