KIDSEN is a fun and friendly, award winning children’s store stocking Scandinavian inspired products. You’ll find us in the heart of Kensal Rise, in North West London at 111 Chamberlayne Road.
Founded by resident Swede Corina Papadopoulou and husband Franco Ofili, our mission in life is to take the hard work out of finding beautiful things for your kids (that don’t cost the earth). Our range includes everything from Classic Wooden Toys and Swedish Nursery Furniture through to beautiful and practical children's clothes from some of Scandinavia's best brands. You really will find everything you need in our store - along with tons of helpful advice!
From the High Street to the Web….
When we started KIDSEN we knew we had to have a base where people can come visit us and see all the items we sell. We also knew we wanted to be close to other parents like you so we could hear first hand what you like.
Fast forward a year and now we’ve taken most of what we’ve learned in store and hopefully applied it to this website. But we’re still learning, so if there’s anything you want to teach us, or if you just want to get in touch with us, please stop by our store or just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ten things you may not know about KIDSEN
1. We love little feet! We're truly passionate about finding shoes that will offer support, comfort and durability to your child's delicate feet. We only stock brands that are good for growing feet - we have kids too! We also offer a foot measuring and shoe fitting service instore alongwith some genuine advice.
2. Sometimes we do some really great promotions and exclusive events, add your name to our mailing list to find out what we're up to.
3. We employ two full time product testers - our lovely daughters Melina (8) and Miya (6)
4. We really try to look after our customers and they generally like us for it. Our current feedback score is here (hope it's still good!)
5. We have a facebook page - what do you mean who doesn't?
6. We were fortunate enough to be crowned the best Independent Children's Shop in Britain by The Telegraph. Here's the moment our Corina collected the prize!
7. Home (when we're not in London) is a beautiful place called Tyreso (just outside of Stockholm). If you're ever thinking of going to Sweden talk to us!
8. We love it when our customers send us pics using our products - if you ever fancy doing that, please mail email@example.com Our Pinterest boards have a few customer pics including some we snapped instore - like this one of a customer wearing our Oliver Goldsmith Mini Icon Sunglasses:
9. You don't have to be Swedish to work for us - but it helps when pronouncing some of our crazy products and brands. Currently our instore staff are 50% Swedish and 50% English.
10. The doodle on the KIDSEN blackboard is by a world famous artist - guess who? Stop by for the answer!